Return and Exchange Policies
Have an item that just doesn't work for you? We are here to help. At Trinity, we offer self-service returns. This means, you can initiate and print a shipping label directly from our website. It's that easy! Please read the policy carefully.
- The return process is self-service and we supply a pre-paid shipping label for US customers only. The return shipping fee of $8.95 will be deducted from your refund when issued.
- Non-US customers are responsible for shipping items back for processing after the return request has been submitted and approved. Return shipping fees will not be reimbursed.
- Sale & Final Few items, Seasonal/Flash Sales, and our annual Birthday Sale items, as well as intimates are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Due to the major savings on our Sale & Final Few items, as well as our annual Birthday and Seasonal Sales (up to 80% off), sale items are simply not eligible for return.
- We accept returns within 21 days of delivery (based on the delivery date from the shipping provider).
- The package being returned must be postmarked within five days upon receipt of the return shipping label which is issued by Trinity. Packages postmarked after five days will be evaluated by Trinity.
- Our inventory turns over quickly, therefore, returns postmarked after five days from receipt of the return label may not be eligible for return. Please contact email@example.com if you have exceeded the five day policy so that we can discuss your available options.
- Items must be in their original condition; i.e., unworn, unwashed, un-altered, free of marks and makeup stains, free of animal hair, perfume, and deodorants or other scents, with all original tags still attached.
- Items will be inspected based on the above conditions and if it is determined that the items are not eligible for return, we will personally notify you via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the situation and work to resolve the matter.
- Items deemed ineligible for return based on the the condition of the items received (as noted above), the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs. If the customer does not respond to our attempt to contact them, we will hold the returned package for 14 days. After which, the items will be donated to charity.
- Original shipping costs will not be refunded
To process a return:
- You can start your return now by clicking here or using the button below. In the spaces provided, enter the email address you used at checkout and your order number, then follow the steps to finish initiating your return
- Select the items you will be returning
- Print the pre-paid shipping label that we will send you via email and affix it to the package being returned. Return shipping fees of $6.95 will be deducted from your refund.
- Drop your package off at any USPS or UPS drop box or shipping locations
- Your return will be processed within 10-14 business days upon receipt of product
Please refer to our Shipping Policies page.
For product returns, we (Trinity) are not responsible for packages that are lost in route or delivered to the incorrect address by the logistics carrier. Trinity does not take responsibility or ownership of any package that is on route or is not successfully delivered.
We take possession of the returned package based on the proof of delivery confirmation provided by the courier.
All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment or a Trinity e-Gift Card (in-store credit). We offer gift receipts to customers when purchasing gifts. When returning a gift, you'll receive your refund only on a Trinity Clothing e-Gift Card. e-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you ordered by credit card, we'll credit your account within 14 business days of receipt of product. This will show on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
TRINITY GIFT CARDS
Gift cards cannot be returned
Because our items are unique and turnover quickly, we cannot guarantee that the item of your selection will be available when your merchandise is returned and processed. To help ensure that you receive the items you desire, we suggest that you purchase the item(s) as normal, while your return is in transit back to our warehouse. Once we receive your return, we will process per the policy noted above.
UNAVAILABLE ITEMS AND OUT OF STOCK
We do our best to manage inventory levels; however, at times demand can quickly exceed product availability. In these instances, we will partially ship your merchandise and issue a refund for the item(s) that are no longer available.